Dallnet series H habillage®: Aluminium protection and cladding system for slab edges
Dallnet habillage is a system of protection and dressing of the slab nose. It is made to measure and makes it possible to adapt to any type of thickness of slab.
Dallnet cladding is placed in frontal position: the headband is fixed offset with respect to the slab.
Dallnet habillage meets the needs of protection and prevention of the aesthetic and material degradations of the slab nose.
It provides a definitive solution to the problems usually found: bare reinforcement, rust, cracks, infiltrations, dirt etc.
It is used in new constructions to prevent deterioration but also to affirm aesthetic or architectural choices (wide choice of colors).
Under renovation, it allows less cumbersome interventions and perpetuates the investment.
Dallnet habillage consists of the following:
- A customized aluminum trim strip
- Self-triggering support, produced thanks to the size of the strip. It also comprises a movable push-button with a spring. The supports are activated automatically when the headband is placed.
- Connecting parts
- Corner pieces made to measure
Advantages of the Dallnet habillage system :
- The way thesystem is attached makes it possible to deport the banner and not to hinder the natural flow of the waters
- No degradation possible by water retention
- Made to measure for a perfect covering of the thickness of the slab
- Maintenance free
Dallnet habillage in frontal position
- Headband of variable height
- Auto-trigger support
- Locking notch
- Omega 10
- Height adjustment screws
- Fixation Danivit stainless steel Ø 6
- Slab nose
- Inward Angle
- Outward angle
- Connecting piece
The bands are made to measure.
They can be up to 3000 mm in length.