Couvernet®Couvernet® is an aluminium coping system which prevents water infiltration, whether the walls are sealed or not. These coping have invisible fixtures allowing free expansion. This type of cover protects parapet walls, insulation, water-tightness of the roof, as well as the roof's façade. Couvernet is also compatible with Barrial balcony railings/balustrades.
This kind of "top-hat" protects the parapets (1), insulations (2), roof-terrace waterproofness (3), as well as the outer walls covering (4). In order to ensure the waterproofness and the perfect finish of the system, all the components are tailored-made in our workshops, in accordance with measurements taken on the construction site by the installation company. This customized approach allows dani alu to cater to all requests, from the easiest to the most complexed.
Assets of Couvernet®
- Protects the parapets and the water-tightness of the roof from infiltrations, whether it is insulated or not
- Protects the façade from chipping and soiling, thanks to :
- A built-in slope towards the interior of the flat roof
- Junctions to collect excess water
- Special prefabricated parts insulated in our workshop
- A note testifying that the win resistance is in accordance with the eurcode 1 can be provided on requrest.
- Available in raw aluminium or every RAL colors