Origal®: Aluminum gravel strips and boxes
Aluminium gravel-protection strips
Aluminium gravel-protection strips form a boundary for rainwater drainage between zones of gravel and planting on flat roofs.Made in raw aluminium 10/10, delivered with a length of 2 ml.
Can also be custom-made.
Aluminium gravel-protection strips assets
- Junction : The self-covering gravel-protection strips between them allows installation. These are unique to ensure they interlock without obstructing holes.
- Stability : The bend is designed to have a better stability of the strips.
Aluminium gravel-protection boxes (gravel stop)
Gravel-protection box with aluminium grill to prevent gravel entering rainwater outlets or pipes.
Gravel-protection box assets
- Delivered flat packed but fast and easy to assemble.
- Conforms to DTU 43.1 (NFP84-204-1-1 of november 2004) and DTU 43.3 P1-1 (NFP84-206-1-1 of april 2008)
Origal gravel-protection strips
Orignal gravel-protection strips are made of raw aluminium 10/10 and are delivered with a length of 2 ml. In addition to the three standard dimensions, it can also be custom-made.
Specific solutions are also available :
- with an openwork flange, for a fixing done by connecting two bitumen sealing membranes.
- with an openwork bend, for a fixing done by bridging on a synthetic membrane.
Holes are in accordance with DTU 43.1 (NFP84-204) and DTU 60.11 (NFP40-202).
The strips between the the self-covering gravel-protection strips act as connectors. These are unique to ensure no holes are obstructed.
The bend is slightly closed, in order to have a better stability of the strips.
Orignal gravel-protection box
Gravel-protection boxes are made of aluminium 10/10, and in accordance with :
- DTU 43.1 (NFP84-204-1-1 of november 2004
- DTU 43.3 P1-1 (NFP84-206-1-1 of april 2008)
Space saving :
Delivered flat. Fast and easy to assemble.
- Flat box
- Flanges folding
- Downstands with flaps folding
- Downstands without flaps folding
- Flaps folding