Solinet® : Flashing roof covering upstands with or without EWIS
Extruded aluminium Solins with CSTB technical approval provides protection for roof covering upstands on flat roofs.
The Solinet® range allows the waterproofing to be in accordance with DTU 20.12 (necessary accessories).
Our systems are designed to protect against rainwater, for the insulation of flat roofs with or without slabs on pads, for public works and for the mechanical fixing of PVC membranes.
The Solinet® range is deliverable in standard length of 3000 mm and factory-drilled at 300 mm centres. Each length is stamped with the dani alu guarantee trademark.
Solinet® range assets :
- Complete range for roof-terrace inaccessible, accessible and isolated
- Extruded profile with technical approval
- Double joint system
Technical Advice CSTB
"The use of metallic flashing strips is compulsorilyy justified byt he Technical Opinoin CSTB DTU 20.12"
How to choose the right Solinet®pattern :
- Under what circumstances am I? Have I properly analysed my problem?
In the event of doubt, call us.
- Under what accessibility conditions am I?
- Does the work include a lot of angles to be dealt with, curved sections?
- In what climate zone is the site located?
- What overlap or visible height do I need?
- Have I received the technical supervisor‘s approval of the pattern of Solinet proposed?
- Does the roof covering upstand include insulation?
- If yes, what thickness?
Technical advice for Solinet® can be seen here :
1 The foam
The foam at the rear allows any unevenness to be rectified and creates a barrier between the water-tighness and the pump seal.
2 Joint backing
Adequate gorge with joint backing, which allows the sealant gun to move three dimensionally.
3 Junction sleeves
Junction sleeves provides a perfect alignment between units and an effective joint overlap, while still allowing expansion.
4 Angle sleeves
Hides grooves, saves on fixtures and leaves a thorough and watertight finish.
5 Aluminium protective cover
The aluminium protective cover protects the fixture from the weather, and the gun-applied sealand from UV, providing an attractive finish. It is mandatory on a flat roof top accessible to the public.
Fixation Danivit inox 6x40 mm
A) Expansion zone plastic anchor
B) Compressible part
C) Collar, used as support washer
D) Expander element – stainless steel screw, Philips type for dismantle