Bandonet® is an aluminuim band course acroterion system. It is used to raise an existing parapet wall or as a replacement for a concrete parapet wall. It also allows roofers to incorporate insulation into a flat roof by using an L-shaped bracket (not provided). Bandonet® can also be used as a decorative fascia on an external wall.
Bandonet® has an External Wall Insulation System (EWIS), allowing the parapet wall to be raised, even if the existing parapet projects well beyond the face of the wall.
The system durability is insured by :
- the aluminium, a non-corroding material by nature
- the complimentary expansion of the elements between them, due to an automatic spring-loaded support
- the system autonomy concerning the waterproof complex which is lifted up on a metal curb, provided by the installation company.
Assets of Bandonet®
- Suitable for raising an acroterion of all sizes
- Suitable for roof and façade insulation
- Protection of the façade covering
- Customized delivery with a setting design plan
- Integrated height and vertical adjustment of the band course
- Wind resistance in accordance to the Eurocodes
Bandonet® is used when a traditional edge strip is not the right size, in particular where waterproofing has been repaired with thermal insulation.
It is used either as an acroterion raiser on a existing acroterion, or as a metallic acroterion when there is no acroterion in concrete.
The system has also protects the façade covering against sagging and dirt due to its ability to discard water.
It can also be used as a decorative band.
Height and vertical adjustment of the aluminium belt course
- The slider has 2 drilled oblong holes of 8.5x35mm which facilitates its installation on the slab.
- The hinge allows height adjustment of the band course before being locked in place.
The angular adjustment of the hinge allows the band course to be postiioned parallel to the façade before being locked in place.